Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization is the process of achieving top rankings in
the search engines for a website’s most relevant search terms. When
people are looking for what the websites has to offer they type some
phrases into the search engine. These are the search terms that it is
essential to rank highly for, and these are the search terms that search
engine optimization targets.
At Earth Infosoft, New Delhi, India we act in a very systematic way to make your web page visible in the web world. The steps that we follow for this task are:
- We select your main search terms.
- Allocate each search term to a suitable existing page. Split some pages if necessary.
- Organize the internal linkages and link text to suit the target search terms and their pages.
- If possible, organize links from other sites to suit the target search terms and their pages.
- Organize all the on-page elements to suit each page’s target search term.
Once this is done we suggest you just to sit back and watch your rankings improve! We always suggest you to opt for smaller pages as these are better than larger ones because it is easier to target a search term when there is less text on the page to dilute the focus. If your business is online, your survival depends on getting your Web site noticed. People use search engines to find exactly what page they want within your site. If your individual page doesn’t resolve in the top of the SERPs, your potential audience might never find your site. Users are more likely to enter your site from a search query than to navigate through a hierarchy of pages. At Earth Infosoft our main focus of white hat SEO is to improve the rank of your site in spider-compiled search engines.